DELHI & AGRA (3 Nights / 4 Days)
Day 01: Delhi
Full reserve for Delhi local sightseeing visit Raj Ghat and Shanti Van–the cremation site of Father of the Nation “Mahatma Gandhi” and First Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past to Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Afternoon visit to Qutub Minar bult by Qutub-ud-din Aibek in 1199, Humayun’s Tomb a specimen of Taj Mahal, India Gate (War Memorial), Laxminarayan Temple is also known as Birla Mandir of Delhi. Also drive past to President’s House, Parliament House and other important government buildings & Connaught Palace shopping centre. In evening ontime departure at Airport for further destination.
Day 02: Delhi to Agra
Drive to Agra through the Indian country side. Upon arrival proceed to the Taj Mahal to see the architectural modern day wonder of the world, the incomparable Taj Mahal. This monument is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles is one of the wonders of the modern world. Built in 1652 by Emperor Shah Jahan.
Day 03: Sight-Seeing Taj Mahal
After breakfast the tour continues with a visit to the Agra Fort from where one can get the most moving view of the Taj from the little octagonal tower in the Agra Fort which lies across the river Jamuna. It was here that Aurangzeb the third son of Shah Jahan kept his father under house arrest, from where the Emperor spent the last years of his life gazing at the tomb of his beloved. This is followed by a visit to the marble factory to witness the inlay work of precious and semi-precious stones into marble. Transfer to hotel for over night stay.
Day 04: Agra to Delhi
After breakfast transfer back to Delhi airport/railway station.
- Accommodation with below mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast only basis.
- Accommodation with one double room in twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and sightseeing by Air – Conditioned Indica at disposal includes driver bata, toll, parking, driver’ night halt, fuel charges.
PACKAGE EXCLUDES :–
- Service tax @ 2.58% applicable as per government rules.
- Any Airfare.
- Entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.