GOA Tour Package
Goa is was a Portuguese colony in India for almost 500 years, the influence of colonial rule can still be seen in the exquisite, crumbling architecture and; in the East-meets-West cuisine of Goa. Goa has a number of museums and art galleries; and Goa is world famous for it’s beaches, ancient temples and churches.
Goa Sightseeing, Goa Sightseeing Tour can be hired to visit various parts of Goa the quintessential beach holiday destination. Goa is a must do for its world class beaches, heritage & nightlife.
Day 01: CHECK IN
- Check in at the hotel by 12.00 noon.
- Have an evening to yourselves or explore the city.
Day 02: NORTH GOA TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel.
Depart for North Goa Tour at 9.30am Ex-Margao/Vasco.
Places covered : Mahalsa Temple Verna, Abyss Aquarium, Coco beach, Fort Aguada lunch halt at Calangute Annexe, Calangute beach, Handicraft Emporium Panaji.1 Hour River Cruise.Back to Residency.
Day 03: SOUTH GOA TOUR BY GTDC COACH
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Depart for South Goa Tour at 9.30am Ex-Mapusa.
- Places covered: Includes a visit to Heritage Monuments like Churches at Old Goa which include, Basilica of Bom Jesus wherein lie the mortal remains of St Francis Xavier, on to the magnificent Se Cathedral, which houses the famous Golden Bell.
- You will be given choice to visit Museum of Christian Art or WAX WORLD MUSEUM near Gandhi Circle, Old Goa, 5 minutes walking distance from the Basilica.
- Next proceed to the temples of Mangueshi – dedicated to Shiva, Lunch halt at Farmagudi, Shanta Durga Temple dedicated to the Goddess of Peace.
- After the temples visit Ancestral Goa at Loutolim which is a “mock village” open air museum depicting traditional Goan village life, through art, Colva Beach, Dona Paula Bay, Goa Science Centre and the lovely Miramar Beach.
- Depart for South Goa Tour at 9.30am Ex-Margao. Colva beach, Ancestral Goa Big Foot at Loutolim, Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem, Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol, Old Goa Churches –Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Wax World Museum, Lunch halt at old Goa ,Dona Paula bay, Goa Science Centre and the lovely Miramar Beach.
- Drop Back to Hotel.
Day 04: CHECK OUT
- Breakfast at Residency.
- Check out by 12.00 noon.
- Tour Concludes with happy memories.